Monday, September 26, 2011

I thought this was so cute! Saw it on www.adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.com. So of course I made one. Don't worry I'm going to print out a better Happy Halloween sign. I just put it in for now, until I get around to printing.

I saw this book hanging shelf on a blog. I thought it was perfect for Addison because she LOVES books. Its turned out really handy especially at bed time. Now she can switch out her books with other ones on her book shelf and we don't have books everywhere!

Grandpa Scott got to come to Arizona! The kids love having grandpa around!

I came into my room the other night and who do I find climbing my wall..... but of course Carter! Addison couldn't let her brother out do her so I had to take a picture of her. Funny kids!


COLOSSAL CAVE

We got to go to another cavern awhile back but we couldn't take camera's in because it was a wet cave. Colossal Cavern is a dry cave so you can take pictures.


So can you guess who's the happiest?



Random photo I found going through Chad's phone. Obviously the kids have a lovely time together on dad's phone taking pictures.

Carter and his friend Phillip from the first day of school. Did not know Chad had this on his phone. Better late then never to add photos.

1 comment:

lexie said...

i love your projects. The eye frame is so cute!! I might have to copy that! Good idea on the book holder too-super cute. the cavern looks cool. maybe I want you guys to stay there just so we know what fun stuff to do in AZ!